Wednesday, July 13, 2011

My very own Bucket List

Okay, so here goes my attempt at creating my own bucket list. This, my dear friends, is not the 27th time that I'm attempting to create one. In quite seminal terms, this happens to be my first and for that very reason, I am going to go all out in fulfilling each and every one of these. Just to add a touch of seriousness to the proceedings, I'm even going to put a deadline to this list which is the end of September. I'm going to revisit this come September to see how I've shaped up in fulfilling any or all of these below mentioned items. So here goes (obviously not in order of priority):

i) Learn basic Photoshop skills

ii) Purchase a 15 inch Samsung LCD monitor/TV with HDMI cable to watch illegally downloaded movies and TV shows

iii) Complete my first freelance project

iv) Plan and chart a trip to Phuket/Vietnam/Kuala Lumpur and have meself a proper Bachelor's weekend-no holds barred ;)

v) Own a pair of Ray Ban wayfarers

vi) Save $4500

vii) Cut down number of cigarettes in a day to three

viii) Finish reading six books

ix) Download all the music I like and want on my Playlist along with movies+tv shows-Complete the Scorsese collection amongst others

x) Make it to thirty blogposts

No comments:

Post a Comment